Friday 22 January 2010

Alexa's got her own range!


Style icon Alexa Chung is sharing her style with the world by creating her own fashion line.

Yes, the TV Presenter has decided to design her own range for US fashion label Madewell, which is part of high-street chain J Crew.

She’s very excited about her venture into designing, saying:

“I love how the vibe is a mix of vintage and new, it completely clicked with me. I was being offered so many collaborations for a long time, but I held off. I thought it would be quite a sell-out thing to do. Madewell had a more organic approach. They seemed really interested in my ideas and it's a brand that I really admire. Hopefully, the authenticity of this collaboration will be obvious.”

Let’s hope she brings it over to the UK very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment