Friday 5 November 2010

THIS MONTH'S ELLE COVER: JESSICA ALBA


This month's Elle cover is the stunningly beautiful Jessica Alba.

In her photoshoot, she is showing off that AMAZING figure in gorgeous girly pastel pinks and totally on-trend peach.

She's promoting her new film 'Little Fockers'- another spin-off from 'Meet The Parents' which again stars the fantastic Ben Stiller.

Talking about her comedic abilities she says:

"I'm shy, I don't like being the centre of attention. But when I do comedy, I lose all inhibition and introspection. I no longer care."

She also told how she pics her roles wisely now that she is a Mum saying:

"The time I'm not spending with my kid has to be worth it, so when I sat down with my agents after I was ready to go back to work, I told them: It's all about the directors".

Ahh what a lovely lady- and absolutely stunning too. Check out her gorgeous photoshoot below...






[all photo credit: ELLE magazine/Carter Smith]

No comments:

Post a Comment