Monday 7 December 2009

Janet's outfit gets the X from me...


It's was the first time Janet was performing on live TV again after her brother's passing... It was on the biggest show in Britain... and Janet decided to wear that?!

I'm sorry but it was just AWFUL!

The military-style denim jacket she could have just got away with, but then teaming it with them ugly matching trosuers- it was just a disaster!

Not only were they baggy and seemed to be of poor quality, they made her look like she had a bucket crutch! Not a good look for any woman... especially when they're performing on National television!

Then there were the trainers, or 'sneakers' as the Yanks call them. Well, I'll tell you one thing, I don't know how them poor excuses for shoes 'sneaked' onto Janet's feet!

Honestly, who is her stylist?

Whoever it it, I suggest Miss Jackson sacks them straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment