Friday 4 December 2009

Pixie Lott looks lovely for Instyle

The 18-year-old pop starlet is this month' cover girl for InStyle magazine, and she looks GREAT!

Here's some snippets from her exclusive interview:
On wanting to be just a normal 18-year-old:
'You know how some people start acting like a pop star? 'They try to be really crazy or they try to be really squeaky clean. I don’t want to be either of those things. I just want to be a normal 18-year-old girl, exactly the same as I was before. A real person.'
On drugs:
'I was offered them even before I released my first single. There’s loads of it nowadays, but it really doesn’t appeal to me.'

On Nandos(!):
'I’m in there every day. Seriously, I actually feel a bit embarrassed walking into the branch in Brentwood. I’m like, "Back again – sorry guys".'

She's a girl after my own heart! Take a look at her stunning photoshoot below.


Racy Lacy... Jumpsuit


Stunned... but still stunning


Glitter Girl

PIC SOURCE: DAILY MAILY ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment