Tuesday 22 December 2009

Select sign's X Factor's Lucy


X-Factor reject, Lucy Jones, is on the brink of her modelling breakthrough after top agency Select signed her up...

Chrissie Castagnetti, the co-founder of the agency, who looks after top stars such as Agyness Deyn and Stella Tennant said:

‘As soon as we saw Lucie, we recognised she had a great look. As her confidence grew and her personality came through, we knew we wanted to work with her. We’re looking forward to unleashing her great potential.’

The 19-year-old is said to be made-up, saying: ‘It’s been a brilliant year. I was very flattered to even be considered by Select.

‘I love fashion, I love beauty and I love singing, so to be able to model alongside my music is the best Christmas present ever. I can’t wait to get going next year.’

Check you out Miss Jones... well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment