Thursday 3 December 2009

Put them away KP!

Usually, I can not praise Katy Perry enough for her outfits. I love her outlandish style and the way she's brave enough to wear even the wackiest of ensembles. But I'm afraid this get-up is a big miss!

Although the dress is gorgeous, she looks like she's about to fall out of it. Not a classy look.

I mean I know she's rocking it for the women with real boobs and showing what she's got- but it's just a bit TOO much.

And the lilac platforms just aren't doing it for me I'm afraid... the colour is just sooo washed-out it makes me feel a bit sick!

Katie was wearing the outfit while announcing nominations at the Grammy Awards, where fellow diva Beyonce was nominated for TEN awards!

That girl is on fire! I only wish Katy's outfit was too...

PIC SOURCE: DAILY MAIL ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment